Take a day off walking or enjoy a half day's walk plus sightseeing in the area
- Pre-historic Mondeval Man: walk to the high mountain burial site of stone age Mondeval man and see him in the new museum in Selva di Cadore (4 hours plus museum visit).
- Half day walk in the bucolic Tyrolean Pusteria valley and visit to San Candido with its interesting Romanesque church (3-4 hours plus town visit).
- Visit fascinating medieval Andraz castle perched on a rock in a dramatic Dolomite landscape.
- A trip to the interesting Tyrolean town of Bressanone with its abbey and vineyards.
- Titian's birthplace, Pieve di Cadore, with the house he was born in and a painting by him in the local church.
Pick and mix
Make up your ideal walking holiday by choosing a range of walks from the pick and mix list on the right or tell us your interests and preferences and let us put a trip together for you or choose from one of our trips bookable through our London agents.
- Choose one of our new trips bookable through our London agents;
- choose a tailor-made guided trip – tell us how many days you want to walk and what your walking preferences and interests are and we’ll put together a walking holiday for you – walking from hotel to hotel or day walks from one or more hotels. You don’t need to be a large group – we can put something together even for groups of 4;
- choose a self-guided walk – decide how long you want to come for and which walks you’d like to do from the options listed below and we’ll put a tour together for you. If you choose self-guided we’ll provide walking notes, personalised advice, accommodation support and baggage transfers;
- go for a combination of guided and self-guided walks or select one or more walks as part of an independent walking holiday.
Dolomite Treks - Who we areTESTIMONIALS
Isabelle Johnson has 15 years experience in creating, organising and leading small group walking holidays in Italy both for a top UK walking holiday company and independently. As an Oxford history graduate she has a special interest in the history of the Dolomites in general and of the First World War Dolomite Front in particular. She also has a passion for alpine flowers and has lived in the Dolomites for fifteen years.
Via Giau, 3 - 32040 Valle di Cadore (BL)
p.iva 0105 8020254 - c.f. JHNSLL67P48Z114I
Anna Vecellio del Monego
Born and raised in the area, Anna Vecellio del Monego knows the Dolomites, its footpaths and its hotels and restaurants intimately. She has wide ranging experience in organising and leading small group walking holidays with a top UK company and after many years working in hospitality and tourism in general she is now a really passionate holiday organiser 'insider'. A graduate of Verona University in languages and Tourism Management she has travelled and walked all over the world. She is currently a busy Deputy Mayor, looking after her home town. She is a certified Middle Mountain Guide of the Veneto Alpine Guide Association.
Via Valle Ansiei, 51 - 32041 Auronzo di Cadore (BL)
P.IVA partita iva: 01140950252 - c.f. VCLNNA79M46A501V
Dolomite Treks offers advice, local knowledge and expertise born of many years working in the field. Anna and Isabelle are not Alpine guides and any walking activities are entirely at your own risk.
Anna and Isabelle are freelance tour managers working through FUNActive Tours Travel Agency - Bahnhofstrasse 3, 39034 Toblach (BZ) - Via Stazione 3, 39034 Dobbiaco (BZ) - Tel. +39 0474 771210 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.funactive.info - Funactive Tours GmbH | Srl - Von-Kurz-Strasse 25, 39039 Niederdorf (BZ) - Via Von Kurz 25, 39039 Villabassa (BZ) - VAT No. IT02622710214 and use the Dolomite Treks name and site for visibility purposes.