Walking, trekking, hiking in the Dolomites!
Whatever you like to call it the Dolomites is the ideal place - a uniquely beautiful mountain area and now a UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site.
We specialise in small group and tailor-made guided hiking tours giving you:
- maximum flexibility – you decide how much or how little walking you want to do, moving on every day or day walks. Put together your own walking holiday from our list of suggested treks or tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll do it for you;
- something for every walker – a walking holiday to suit every budget from guided walking holidays with the best accommodation and food the area has to offer to self-guided treks staying in mountain refuges and everything in between;
- the best, most authentic experience- with our in-depth, insider knowledge of the Dolomites we can advise you on the most beautiful and interesting corners of the region, take you to places you’d never get to on your own and help you discover the history and culture of the area;
- personal service – we look after every detail of your trip allowing you to relax and enjoy the walking;
- specialist knowledge – we give you a unique insight into the history - the fascinating First World War Dolomite Front is an area of particular expertise – geology, flora and fauna of the Dolomites;
- Dolomite cuisine – we introduce you to the cuisine of this unique meeting point between the Italian and Austrian culinary and cultural traditions.
Dolomite Treks - Who we areTESTIMONIALS
Isabelle Johnson has 15 years experience in creating, organising and leading small group walking holidays in Italy both for a top UK walking holiday company and independently. As an Oxford history graduate she has a special interest in the history of the Dolomites in general and of the First World War Dolomite Front in particular and runs day walks on this theme in the summer months for a UK company. She also has a passion for alpine flowers and has lived in the Dolomites for fifteen years.
Via Giau, 3 - 32040 Valle di Cadore (BL)
p.iva 0105 8020254 - c.f. JHNSLL67P48Z114I
Anna Vecellio del Monego
Born and raised in the area, Anna Vecellio del Monego knows the Dolomites, its footpaths and its hotels and restaurants intimately. She has wide ranging experience in organising and leading small group walking holidays with a top UK company and after many years working in hospitality and tourism in general she is now a really passionate holiday organiser 'insider'. A graduate of Verona University in languages and Tourism Management she has travelled and walked all over the world. She is currently a busy Deputy Mayor, looking after her home town.
Via Valle Ansiei, 51 - 32041 Auronzo di Cadore (BL)
P.IVA partita iva: 01140950252 - c.f. VCLNNA79M46A501V